This service allows you to register and track past Hotline Calls and continue calling. It also provides "Q&As" based on Hotlines Calls of yours and other customers.
- This service will help you search published Q&As and past calls for similar cases of yours to resolve your issues.
- If you do not find solutions, you can register a hotline call.
- Calls are transmitted in a Secure Environment.
- This service lists all calls logged with your accounts.
- You can track how far handling of your calls is going and check whether they lead to product fixes or enhancements.
- The "Details" window shows call events and downloadable attachments.
- You can search for and browse frequently asked questions and helpful tips in the form of Q&A.
- "Q&As" are updated on an as needed basis.
This service provides useful technical information on each product, a list of new features for each release/revision of the product and defect fixes, and release notes.
- Products and their latest and past releases/revisions set for your account are listed.
- The top page of each product gives you information focusing on its releases/revisions now in use, where you can see details of respective releases/revisions.
- The [Software Status List] page is provided to track defect fixes and enhancements for each product.
- This service includes system requirements of our products and a list of supported OSs, hardware, and license programs.
This service offers you downloadable product program files, patches, and license files.
- Downloads of products and their latest and past releases/revisions set for your account are listed.
- Various kinds of files including latest software and licenses are available for download.
- The latest patch programs are provided promptly.
This service provides update history on this support site.
- A list of news on this entire support site
- A list of Product news
- A list of Download news
This service allows you to search the collection of information retrieved from each service for what you want to know.
- Keyword search in English. Search by specifying natural texts (Japanese Only)
- You can filter your search by Search Target, Product and Release/Revision, Date range, and Language in [Specify Search Criteria].
This service grants administrators permission to view and request for changing user information, check licensed products, and manage their accounts.
- You can switch the language for menus and contents by clicking the [Languages] link at the top right corner of the window.
*If you select a language other than English/Japanese/Chinese, only menus will be displayed in the specified language and each content will be in English.
- Japanese contents are specialized for Japanese customers while English contents are for World wide customers. Therefore some contents are different between Japanese and English.
- Worldwide standard SSL server certificate (RSA 2048bit) is adopted as security of this site. Secure data transmission can be offered by up to 256 bit cipher strength SSL encrypted communication.